Sunday, October 17, 2010
Thursday, October 7, 2010
In May 2009, I had the opportunity to live in Mammoth Lakes, CA for the entire month. 26 days of shredding an immaculate park did wonders for my skiing. The jumps were incredible, the sun was always shining, and the crew of individuals that lap Mammoth on a daily basis are inspiring to shred with. On one of the off days, we drove to Bishop, CA, relaxed at the driving range, and went tubing down the Owens River.
Next time you venture to Cali, make sure to check out the town of Bishop!
Friday, October 1, 2010
Rolled to Aspen, CO for the Meeting and had a wild time! Here are some highlights:
- Keri Herman!
- Bunch friends
- Partying with Bone Thungs-n-Harmony until 7am on their tour bus
- Staying in our firend's 12.5 million dollar castle on Snowmass
- Getting handed a free hotel room in Aspen
- Free event access
- Connecting with so many good people
- Seeing old friends from CU !
- Sleeping the entire ride home
Here's to an incredible weekend.